Moist SAP™ Sandless ‘Sandbag’
- Sandless Sandbags, Emergency Flood Control Super Water Absorbent Polymer Bags
- Stop flooding in home, workshops, garages and basements.
- Self-activating bags expand on contact with water. No sand needed.
- Automatically absorbs water in only 3-5 minutes. It expands from 12 oz. to 35 lbs.
- Efficient: small storage space, and easy to deploys
- Reusable. Shrinks down when fully dry.*
- Note: Cannot be used with salt water.
Moist SAP™‘Sandbag’ made of hessian is a cotton inner bag filled with Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP) for emergency and general preparedness flooding and erosion control.
Moist SAP™ ‘Sandbag’can absorbs water and acts as a barrier to divert surrounding moving water from the desired protected infrastructure.
The appropriate way to Lay the ‘Sandbag’: Lay the bag flat and roughly parallel to the expected direction of flow of water.
Additional ways to Use Moist SAP™ ‘Sandbag’
- Meat Absorbent Tray Pad at restaurants and meat processing facilities.
- Moisture Control Bag works like a sponge to absorb moisture, leading to rust, mildew, and odors. However, it does not drip and releases toxic fumes or vapors.
- Shrinks while evaporating in direct sunlight.
- Takes about 2-3 months to fully dry.
- Eventually contents will breakdown.
- Becomes slimy when no longer reusable.